Manual V8 - lots of power
It has been stored in a dry building from 2009 until
June 2016- hence low mileage
MOT 13th June
Galvanised side steps
Normal ant roll bar
Alloys - good tyres -
Heavy duty front winch bumper
Tow bar and
2 rear cubby boxes
Parts fitted recently:
- 6 new flexible brake hoses plus new brake pipes
- New front and rear brake pads
- New offside front wheel bearing
- New anti roll bars taken ACE off, hence less problematic
- New battery
- New alternator and fan belt
- New pair of metal power steering hoses
- New radiator
Very good chassis - never - welded oyled and waxed.
Additional photographs of chassis are available.
It is very nippy and smooth to drive.
Ideal vehicle for towing and reasonably economical
£30 to fill 60 litre LPG tank up.